Withdrawal Of Cadet
Cadets are liable to be withdrawn from the college due to following offences:
- Cheating, lying, stealing, gambling and immoral conduct.
- Willfully and deliberately damaging the College property.
- Keeping fire-arms or knives of large size, etc.
- Breaking bounds or deserting from college premises or from outdoor activity.
- Rudeness to staff and seniors, Rude behavior of Cadet’s Parents towards staff.
- Absenting from the class and any other College activities without proper cause.
- Being habitually not-punctual, untidy, slovenly and ill dressed.
- Smoking or use of Narcotics in any form.
- Consistently giving poor performance in academics.
- Use of unfair means in Tests / Examinations, or assisting any one.
- Guilty of any act of ill-discipline/misconduct, luring or coercing other Cadets to disobedience or violence.
- In case of intended withdrawal of the Cadets by the Parents/Guardians, the same must be notified in writing by the Parent at least 3 months before the withdrawal otherwise fee for the following months will also be charged in full.
- In case of withdrawal, fee concession of student will be cancelled and full fee will be charged with retrospective effect.
- No College Leaving Certificate will be granted without a written request from the parents.
- All Fees and Funds charged are non-refundable.